There is a factory reset function in all the Android smartphones as it is built in. It is also supported by a security feature known as Factory Reset Protection (FRP). FRP Bypass is introduced by Google recently to help in protecting the user’s private/personal data in case the device gets lost.
Why to use Samsung Bypass Google Verify Apk
FRP lock is a security mechanism designed to make sure that nobody could factory reset the stolen device. Many manufacturing companies have included this security feature in the devices integrated by Google to protect user’s data and refrain thieves from resetting it if stolen.Get Custom Binary Blocked Solution
Sometimes on android lollipop version on Samsung, Android phones stuck to a page saying to verify google account.
This is a severe problem as it will block your phone and you cannot access it. If this problem of bypassing verification or creating accounts persists, then can prove to be very useful.Protect Factory Reset Protection
Samsung Bypass Google Verify Apk Steps to download
If you are factory resetting your android, then you’ll need to go through Google account verification which is not possible without the password. So, if you forget your username or password, then you won’t be able to access your device. This means that you cannot access your personal data in this case, without a password. In order to Bypass Google verification, a person will have to download a bypass apk file which will come handy.
Samsung Bypass Google Verify apk file will allow you to verify without password or username. For this, an OTG Cable, a USB drive and a PC will be required. After you have all of these three, you can follow the following steps to access your device:
- Download Samsung Bypass Google Verify apk file on your PC.
- Once the download completes, copy apk file from your PC to the USB drive.
- Now turn on the Samsung device and follow on-screen instructions after factory reset.
- After completing the basic setup wizard, a pop up will appear. Here you will need to enter the previously used google account username and password.
- Now connect USB to your Android device using OTG Cable. Automatically a file explorer will open up.
- Now in file explorer, find the apk file you copied earlier. Next tap on this apk
- You will get some warning message. Merely go to device security settings and disable the unknown sources option.
- Tap on apk file again, and the installation process will start.
- After apk file is installed on your android device, open it.
- Go to the app and there you will find erase option, tap on it and you are done.
So these above mentioned simple steps can save you the hassle of struggling with your device and makes it easy for you to gain access to your phone without any verification and by installing a simple low space apk file which will easily bypass Google. It will take around few minutes to bypass factory reset protection by using this technologically proven tool of this modern age. This apk file works on Samsung devices, but if it is being used on any other device, then it is very risky as the results are not known yet and it is designed for Samsung only. The process of bypassing is straightforward. The Samsung Bypass Google Verify apk gets into your device system settings, and it deletes all the google login details found on the device. Thus, now it allows you to enter any new google account details to unlock your phone and access it without any trouble. Developers are keenly working on making this apk file compatible for other devices as well, apart from Samsung. If the method as mentioned above does not work on your android, then downgrade your android version as it will work on older version of software if not on the latest installed one.