Google has appended a security feature (FRP) to its Android operating system. After the hard reset, the operating system asks you to give the last Google account utilized in the device before doing the reset for verifying the real phone owner’s identity. This feature is significant and is intended to evade the misuse of the phone during thefts. But simultaneously, a few users have got into the problem because of that, when they’ve forgotten their password or Gmail credentials after the hard reset. So, in this article, we’ve brought the best method to Samsung a10 FRP bypass with a few simple steps.
What’s FRP Lock ?
FRP lock denotes Factory Reset Protection, which’s a new security gauge taken by Google itself for the newer gen Android devices for verifying the owner of Google Account. Once the FRP Lock is enabled on the phone, it frequently blocks the Galaxy device’s use after the factory reset. You have to sign in using the existing Google account credentials again, which you have utilized earlier. That’s one of the security measure given by Google for the Android phones working on Android Lollipop 5.1 or above.Bypass on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core complete method is given
When Is FRP Activated ?
FRP is activated automatically on the device if it’s signed into the Google account, and you reset the mobile. Once it is activated, it stops the use of the device after the hard reset or factory reset. If you acquaint the password for the earlier logged ID, you can simply bypass FRP by simply connecting to the Wi-Fi network. But when you don’t remember the password then you will be locked out of the Google account, you have to sign in to the Google account remotely, and you’ll need to sign in a new Google ID. Today we’ll show you how to bypass Google FRP Lock simply. And you can get the device back as before.Try Guide To Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Required Drivers & Tools:
- Samsung Combination Firmware.
- ODIN 3 software.
- FRP Unlocker.
- Normal 5 Samsung Firmware Files.
- Mini ADB & Fastboot with Drivers.
- Samsung Drivers.
- PC with Win 7 or higher.
- Cable USB.
Remove Google Account Verification:
When you are all set, you can follow these steps:
- Switch off your smartphone using the Power button.
- Unpack > install the Samsung Drivers on the PC.
- Unpack > install the mini ADB and Fastboot with Drivers setup files.
- Switch on your device again in the download mode.
- Connect the phone using the USB cable to the PC.
- Download > unpack the ODIN tool.
- Then, start the ODIN 3 software
- Download > unpack the Samsung Combo Firmware for the device.
- Select in ODIN 3 tool like AP field the unpacked Samsung Combo Firmware.
- Now, hit the Start button for writing the Samsung Combo Firmware to the device.
- After that, the phone will restart, close the ODIN 3 tool.
- Disconnect your USB cable from the device, wait until your phone doesn’t switch on, and you’ll see the home screen.
Removing your Google Account form the device will erase all of the data. Perform all the described operations at your own risk. If you desire to save the data, then backup the device first before doing anything. The battery ought to be at least fifty percent charged. Hope this guide will help you through the Samsung a10 FRP bypass. Good luck!